Testimonials

by Karess Carter - 1/31/2020

Do you know how well YOUR furnace is working? Mine was fine. It heated the house. We were warm. All was good.

I had Aspen Aire come just for a service check. I knew my furnace was older because it came with the house and we’ve lived there for 13 years. We were prepared that eventually it would stop working and we would need to replace it. But it couldn’t hurt to have a check up.

Until the day  we got the news that our furnace was leaking a lot of carbon monoxide into our house. No, I didn’t have a detector in my house. We were advised to immediately make plans to replace our furnace. And sleep with the furnace off. And get a carbon monoxide detector that night. Can you imagine the fear we were riddled with?

I have no idea how long this has been going on. What I do know, is that I haven’t felt ‘good’ in an extremely long time. From headaches, to being dizzy and nauseous, I have felt off for months. (I mean seriously I can’t remember the last time I felt good.) But the headaches have  just been out of control for the last year. My daughter has been a different person as well. Our whole house has been out of whack. I can’t say that this is the root of it all, but I can speculate.

When we got the news, Aspen Aire was there for us. They also found that our hot water heater was leaking and it was time to replace that. So we found all of this out on Wednesday, and today they are at my house.  Right now we are installing a new furnace, AC unit and hot water unit. It’s money we hadn’t planned on spending right now, but I look at it like it’s an investment in our home and our health.

If we decide to sell our house, these upgrades will be important to a potential buyer. But I think the peace of mind knowing we will wake up in the morning is all I need. This was a huge wake up call for my family.

It really is worth it to get your furnace checked. A simple service check up from Aspen Aire could give you peace of mind, and maybe even end up saving a life. People die from carbon monoxide poisoning. I just feel lucky that it wasn’t my family.

Testimonial provided by kioa.com

by Karess Carter - 1/31/2020

Des Moines, Iowa

I'm enjoying reduced energy bills thanks to your system cleaning and appliance maintenance. I should have called you months ago. Thank you!

Jackie

Ankeny, Iowa

Your crew was professional, clean and courteous. I would highly recommend your company to anyone considering a residential repair or installation.

Jake

Des Moines, Iowa

Brian Installer is courteous, clean and an asset to your company. He responds quickly to questions, conducted himself in a very professional manner. Thank you!

Barry - SJC Builders

Clive, Iowa

by Anonymous - 10/5/2016

Aspen Aire checked my furnace today. I was very satisfied with their service! Allan even lit my two gas fireplaces and checked my humidifier at no extra cost. He was very pleasant, helpful, and efficient.

Testimonial provided by desmoinesheatingandair.com

by Anonymous - 10/5/2016

Des Moines, Iowa

OUR CUSTOMERS

I'm enjoying reduced energy bills thanks to your system cleaning and appliance maintenance. I should have called you months ago. Thank you!

Jackie

Ankeny, Iowa

RECENT ARTICLE

Indoor Air Quality - Don't Risk It!

Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) issues that plague residents of homes and occupants…

CURRENT SPECIAL

Cooling Special